J.C. Roadrunner, Inc.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
I, agree to the following terms and conditions for the rental of the services described below. Further, in exchange for the good and valuable consideration exchanged between the parties, J.C. Roadrunner, Inc., and Customer agree as follows:
- The parties agree that Customer is to pay for the container;
- Customer is solely responsible for loading container the container themselves or paying a separate company to load the container for them.J.C. Roadrunner, Inc., will not load any container. Further, Customer agrees not to store any hazardous, toxic, and/or corrosive materials and/or liquids within the container. Any damage or loss associated with the storage of these substances will be solely borne by the Customer;
- Customer agrees that it shall not exceed the weight limit for each container.Should the customer exceed the weight limit for each container, customer shall be responsible for any and all damages associated with loading the container above weight, including damage to any and all property, persons, or other structures, and customer shall hold J.C. Roadrunner, Inc. harmless from damages with loading the container above weight;
- J.C. Roadrunner, Inc., reserves the right to charge Customer an overweight charge in the amount of $ 60.00 per ton (for eachton in excess of the container’s load limit) for each container load in the D.O.T. safety or landfill weight limits, or in the alternative, to demand that Customer off- load excess materials so as to conform with such limits. This is also subject to section B listed above.
- J.C. Roadrunner, Inc., has the right to refuse delivery or pick-up of any items J.C. Roadrunner, Inc. has deemed unsafe;
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, Customer shall indemnify, and hold harmless J.C. Roadrunner, Inc., employees, and agents from any liability for claims, damages, losses, and expenses, including Rental Agreement or any act,or omission, by Customer, its employees, agents, subcontractors, or assigns. Customer’s obligation to indemnify under this section shall not be constructed to negate, abridge, or reduce other rights of indemnity, or contribution to which J.C. Roadrunner, Inc., its agents, or employees are legally entitled.
- Customer understands that delivery and pick-up of roll-off containers may cause damage to Customer’s property, and thus Customer expressly agrees that J.C. Roadrunner Inc., its employees or agents will not be held responsible for any damage to Customer’s real or personal property, including but not limited to fences, mailboxes, turf, trees, shrubs, plants, flowers, drive ways, orunderground pipes, drains, wires cables, foundations, sprinklers, or other such underground systems. J.C. Roadrunner, Inc., will use its best efforts not to damage any of the property listed above; however, despite any best efforts, this damage could occur. Customer understands that they will be solely responsible for said damage, unless intentionally caused by J.C. Roadrunner, Inc. its employees or agents. Customer shall be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery site of the container (including removal of obstructions) to ensure that the container can be delivered and removed properly. Customer should take protective measures for the location where the container will be delivered and removed to protect those surfaces as J.C. Roadrunner, Inc. will not be responsible for any such damage as referenced herein.
- J.C. Roadrunner Inc.,will not relocate a roll- off container unless Customer is present at the time of said delivery and re-location. The parties must agree to a place where the roll-off container would be relocated and must agree to a location that will not damage the container, property inside the container, or property surrounding the location, subject to paragraph F listed above.
- Should the Customer fail to pay for the container as agreed and it become necessary for J.C. Roadrunner, Inc. to pick up the container, J.C. Roadrunner, Inc. reserves the right (and the Customer specifically allows access to the container) to come onto the property without notice and take possession of and remove the container at Customer’s expense all without further legal process, and Customer is waiving any and all claims for damage associated with entry and removal of the container.
- Should J.C. Roadrunner Inc., be required to relocate a roll- off container on the property, Customer shall pay a fee in the amount of $150.00 for each such relocation, prior to any such relocation.Once the fee is paid the container will be moved;
- If any amount due or becoming under this Rental Agreement is not paid by Customer as agreed, and it become necessary to have any unpaid balance collected by and through an attorney, then 15% of the principal and interest due will be added to the balance included in said collection.Customer will also be responsible for any and all reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of collection until the full amount of the balance has been paid, including the fees added per this Paragraph. Additionally, there will be a $50.00 charge for all returned checks. Further, any payments made past the due date will incur a late fee;
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties, and concerning the subject matter contained herein and signed by the Customer and an agent or employee of J.C. Roadrunner Inc.
- By entering into this Agreement the parties agree that jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising out of otherwise related to this Agreement shall be appropriate in the Cobb County, Georgia;
- This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia;
- The parties agree that all terms and conditions contained herein shall be binding and effective upon the parties and their respective successors and assigns; and
- Due to limited scheduling space, we request that should it be necessary to cancel an order, that you cancel at least 24 hours prior to your delivery date. You may cancel by phone. If you must cancel prior to 24 hours of your delivery date, you will be granted a full refund if payment has been rendered, or not charged ahead of service delivery. However, if canceled within to the 24 hours of your scheduled delivery date, you will be charged a delivery fee of $150.00.
- A minimal convenience fee will be charged if the services are paid by American Express. This amount will be included in your final invoice.
- Any and all terms contained in this Agreement is hereby expressly incorporated herein.
By signing this agreement, I acknowledge and agree that I have carefully ready the above agreement in its entirety, and intend to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set forth above.